Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Accenture is an equal opportunity employer. We have an unwavering commitment to equality for all. Together, we are acting, we are leading, and we will drive change across the globe.
Global Legal Network (GLN) is a group of professionals operating globally from 10 countries. It provides a broad spectrum of differentiated services - focused on delivering value and innovation. We partner with Legal teams across Accenture to build efficiencies and centres of excellence related to Legal services; and through our size, geographic spread and language diversity, the Global Legal Network is able to drive quality, agility and speed in our services, aligned to Accenture’s relentless focus on maximum efficiency and operational effectiveness.
CORE and Global Services (CGS) is a group of legal professionals working and supporting different legal areas such as Compliance, Regulatory Offerings, Ethics, Procurement, Corporate Matters and the Services Areas aligned with the new offerings and technologies such as Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology, Security and Operations.
Offerings & Services Regulatory Compliance (OSRC) Role Summary – To support the OSRC Team in driving various Regulatory Compliance processes like reviewing deals to ensure Accenture’s compliance with regulations and maintaining licenses for Accenture’s services. To handle responsibilities related to people and process management as required for the team.
• Understand the CORE areas
• Understand relevant company policies
• Proactively enhance knowledge in context of the support area
• Understand company's approval processes and ensures that all stakeholders are timely engaged and informed on the relevant process
• Assist team in drafting checklists, process documents and generic tracking reports
• Directly liaison with internal stakeholders on various issues
• Recognize issues and provide timely escalation to Team Lead or appropriate stakeholders
• Understand and suggest process improvements in the support area
• Provide on the job training and support to the new joiners of the team
• Supervise resources, as required
• Support implementation of new initiatives in the support area or within Legal/GLN
• Build credible and effective relationships with onshore counsels and within GLN team
• Support tech team in development of new tech tool or enhancement of existing ones
• Manage SharePoint and communication records
Specific Responsibilities aligned to Role
• Conduct Regulatory Reviews for various Offerings under the scope of the team.
• Manage low to high complexity regulatory reviews.
• Recognize issues and provide timely escalation to OSRC Team Lead, OSRC Counsels, or appropriate stakeholders
• Direct communication with business teams & internal stakeholders regarding specific regulatory matters.
• Acquire and/or maintain licenses for Accenture’s Offerings.
• Track opportunities and/or processes and ensure timely responses.
• Conduct and coordinate internal research projects, ensuring outcomes are delivered in agreed upon format.
• Participate in/lead strategic initiatives.
• Prepare presentations, email templates and newsletters.
• Elaborate, compare and refresh guidance documents.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Team Lead/Consultant-Finance Processes
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 3 days ago
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 12 days ago
GLN Anticorruption Senior Analyst
Legal & Commercial Services
Posted 13 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.