Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Finance Function - Corporate Development Transaction Services (CDTS) Analyst
Accenture is a $43.2Bn company and its Finance organization is composed of the best and brightest minds in professional finance. You’ll join our 5800+ exceptional professionals who deliver the financial services and strategic business partnerships that help drive and sustain profitable growth across all four Accenture businesses—Strategy & Consulting, Interactive, Technology, and Operations and three Markets – Europe, Growth Markets and North America
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, and Workplace Solutions - offers the essential expertise that enables our 492,000+ employees to deliver high performance to our global clients serving clients in more than 200 cities in 120 countries. Accenture's current clients include 91 of the Fortune Global 100 and more than three-quarters of the Fortune Global 500
Pricing Analyst - To provide financial costing, pricing and deal shaping support to our Sales team for our large and complex Global opportunities.
• Perform analytical reviews of client budget and identify missing information. Prepare schedules for open issues and propose an action plan to address shortfalls in readiness for Accenture deal approval
• Work with deal teams to use the costing information above in conjunction with knowledge of the deal shape/commercial parameters to calculate the price and margin using internal pricing tools.
• Assist deal teams with analysis of above to understand risks, provide mitigation and identify opportunities for a client, Accenture, and other stakeholders. Analyze financial impact accordingly.
• Understand and work within the ambit of US GAAP policies and ensure a clear understanding of risks and opportunities of deal shape when overlaid by each stakeholders regulatory environment.
• Co-ordinate with the tax and legal team to assure Client and Accenture tax efficiency and legality in instances of resource transfer, asset transfer, asset purchase, leasing, resale, subcontractors etc.
• Present the above financial context to the Sales Leads, Finance leads and other stakeholders to influence outcomes of deal shaping & client negotiations and assist with decision making
• Escalate, if required, deals with poor financial metrics and work with teams for those deals to improve the quality of the financial attributes before moving forward
• Commitment to thought leadership and continuous learning by regularly contributing to CDTS knowledge capital.
CA, CMA, MBA (Finance), Commerce Postgraduates
Good to have Skills:
• Good to have awareness of Corporate Finance strategies tools and techniques including Financing alternatives including equity and debt financing techniques -Capital and debt markets -Entity valuation techniques -Shareholder Value and EVA diagnostic -Investment appraisal -Cost baselining and due diligence -Option; US GAAP and local GAAP
• Working knowledge of -Accounting for business combinations e.g. acquisitions affiliates. -Asset purchase or lease accounting including capitalization issues -Principal vs. agent -Revenue recognition
What to expect:
• A network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities along with valuable industry-specific expertise.
• Ample opportunities to deepen & sharpen your existing skills and be a better professional as you help support the latest technology trends fueled by innovative commercials models.
• Access to leading-edge technology
• A friendly team and work culture who believes in “Work Smart & Party Hard”.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.