Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
HR V&A Total Rewards Manager
Acquisitions are an important part of Accenture’s strategy talent growth plans. The HR Ventures & Acquisitions (HR V&A) team provides HR support from acquisition target identification to due diligence of the target company and through integration of the talent into Accenture. Total Rewards Analysis is an important aspect of each acquisition’s diligence and integration activities.
The Total Rewards Manger provides total rewards subject matter expertise to various V&A transactions and projects and will be accountable for the success, effectiveness, and on-time delivery of assigned Total Rewards work stream activities. Serves as the primary NA acquisition total rewards point of contact for our HR Partner teams (Client HR Account Leads, HR Partners) and Market/Market Unit reward teams. Responsible for providing total rewards expert perspective in support of deal teams to assess the compensation transition from cut-over to alignment with Accenture standard compensation programs and processes.
Total Rewards Expertise
• Act as a day-to-day compensation interface for V&A HR Deal Execution (DE), Total Rewards (TR) Center of Excellence, Market/MU Compensation Team, and employees in assigned areas
• Lead the development and enhancement of Total Rewards materials and tools
• Deliver training on Total Rewards tools, materials, and processes to HR V&A team members
• Present total rewards trends and updates to V&A leadership and key stakeholders
• Identify and implement strategic tools and processes to provide visibility to deal teams to assess information and make business recommendations for rewards and retention programs
• Advise the HR V&A DE lead on compensation transition strategies and approaches during due diligence and post-merger/close stages
• Provide Solutioning/Deal support during diligence and post sign creating TR solutions as part of deal team
• Coaching the Deal team on individual side by side compensation and benefit analysis and comparison
• Liaise with finance teams to ensure appropriate business case budgeting and ongoing accruals
• Coach on transition of nonstandard programs (including sales incentive and bonus programs) to Accenture standard
• Bachelor’s degree, preferably with a focus in Human Resources Management or related discipline or equivalent experience
• 5+ years Total Rewards experience
• 3+ years experience in the areas of Compensation process design, Compensation program design and implementation and Compensation strategy and implementation
• Experience in a large, multi-national organization or consultancy
• Experience of full project lifecycle from concept through to implementation
• Experience with a global, multi-cultural, virtual work environment
• 3+ years of demonstrated senior leadership experience
• Advanced Excel (e.g., large data manipulation, formulas, pivots, synthesize, extract, multiple versions)
• Strong Analytics/Analytical Skills
• Strong PowerPoint
• Executive Communication and executive presence
• Relationship management, at local / global leadership levels
• Ability to operate effectively in a fast-paced environment with changing deadlines and competing priorities
• Strong project management, leadership/facilitation of all levels of people inside and outside of your organization
• Ability to collaborate, whilst provide expert advice and guidance
• Risk identification, analysis and management as well as solution development or escalation
• Experience identifying lessons learned and process improvements to support continuous improvement
• Mobility as required based on deals
• Ability to effectively work virtually
• Ability to build relationships while working remotely
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.