Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The Applied Intelligence Platform+ (AIP+) Growth Markets Go-To-Market Manager / Senior Manager is responsible for driving new sales opportunities across the Growth Markets. Key activities may include, but are not limited to:
• Sales Capturing: Accountable for driving and closing the deal.
o Leads the opportunity sales process including the ongoing qualification, development of win strategy, ensuring competitive differentiation, and orchestration of approvals required at each stage of the New Business Management process.
• Sales Origination: Responsible for proactively originating an opportunity.
o Sales Origination focuses on early stage opportunity identification, qualification, and client engagement.
o Maintains relationship with client throughout the sales process but is not deeply involved with close or delivery process.
• Monitor extension deals or deals initiated by the clients.
• Work closely with AIP+ Solution Architects/Technical Solution Architects for commercial and pricing
• Creates the value proposition, deal structure, commercial mechanism and how the deal "fits together" utilizing Accenture capabilities and assets.
• Working with Market Unit Leads, CALs, Technology Team to socialize and solution AIP+ offerings
• Develop specific Market Unit collateral and build Market Unit network
• Participate in client account planning t activities
• Organize workshops, events, and training to enable local teams on AIP+ offerings
• Work with client team and client account teams in determining requirements and managing opportunities
• Forecast growth and revenue on a weekly basis
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.