Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
In Ecosystem Sourcing Services we support our Resale Leads and specific clients in the acquisition of manufacturer product and product related services. We work closely with our sales enablement teams and our strategic technology partners/alliances to drive resell of hardware and software technology and services through our client IT and Procurement organizations. The ESS team supports clients across OGs in all geographies.
Our goal is to build our Ecosystems relationships with key Technology Partners (including Cisco, HP, IBM, EMC, Oracle [Sun], Microsoft, Google etc.) in order to provide resale revenue opportunities for our Ecosystem Clients across OGs.
An ESS Analyst needs to be a dynamic individual with excellent written and oral communication skills. Must be able to work closely with both the sales team and management to achieve goals and objectives.
As our ESS Analyst, you’ll drive:
Key Areas of Responsibility
• Work closely with our client engagement teams and our strategic technology partners/alliances to drive resell of hardware and software technology and services through our client IT and procurement organizations.
• Provide Pre-Sales support to sales directors & customers on Cisco products & solutions.
• Manage customer’s Cisco maintenance service contracts, create contract renewal quotes, enter contract renewal orders and work with Account Managers in successfully booking renewals.
• Financial knowledge of Billing, creating purchase order, Invoicing, Rebate processing.
• Highly proficient in Cisco CCW and CCW-R. Understanding of major/minor relationships and associations. Run Cisco SNIFF reports for customers. Organize and clean-up contracts, Bill to IDs etc. Serve as subject matter expert (SME) to customers and educate on renewal terms, new support levels, and end of support equipment.
• Promote and develop the Cisco branded maintenance service practice with the goal of increasing both initial attach rate and renewal rate.
• Build and maintain accurate pipeline reports and forecasts of upcoming service renewals
• Responsible for reviewing quotes and orders to minimize RMAs and identify potential add-on opportunities.
• Processing all SMARTnet credit requests and maintain accuracy of client’s inventory (CMDB)
As our ideal candidate you’ll also have:
• College degree with 2-3 years industry experience in a pre-sales consultation role.
• Experience in Cisco Smartnet and Cisco Software stack
• Experience in technology sales & quote-to-cash process
• Experience working in a fast-paced work environment
• Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
• Possess strong communication, organizational, and analytical skills
• Detail oriented and effective with complex problem solving
• Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office (especially Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Ability to learn new and keep up-to-date on knowledge of the industry, our firm, resources, tools and offerings as well as learn the competitive posture of the marketplace
• Solid oral and written communications and documentation skills
• Team player and the capability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.