Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Deal Support helps deal teams strategize and execute to drive profitability and achieve client goals through compelling, market-based pricing and commercial proposals.
The S&PP Bid Manager uses deep sales process and offering expertise to manage the opportunity sales pursuit throughout the full sales lifecycle. This includes establishment of a win strategy, ongoing qualification, coordination of all required internal approvals, identification of required resources, management of the solution/proposition development, management of client interactions during the sales process, and support for negotiations and closing activities.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Bring expertise in navigating deals through the sales process and identify key elements required for successful deal pursuits. Adapt existing methods and procedures to create possible alternative solutions to moderately complex problems.
• Understand the strategic direction set by senior management and drive effective collaboration across the deal team, optimizing the use of business development funds and driving compliance with Accenture's sales processes.
• Provide independent confirmation that the steps & elements of a particular pursuit leverage best practices and are aimed at convincing the client, neutralizing competition, addressing 3rd party feedback & gaining Accenture approval.
• Drive development of the overarching workplan across all workstreams, including qualification, proposal development, pricing, competitive intelligence, solutioning and legal/contract management.
• Facilitate collaborative decision-making, using real-time reporting of progress of milestones to close, fueling open and transparent communication across Accenture and client stakeholders to ensure mutual alignment and momentum (value + speed) to close.
• Understand the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Develop consistent cadence and communications across the deal team, to enhance unification across Accenture pursuit team, eliminating internal boundaries to help the deal team think holistically to bring the right mix of Accenture solution and assets to enable and effect the best outcome for the client and Accenture.
• Proactively foster good communication and interaction with key stakeholders in the company Key sales service areas may include: Qualification, Win Strategy Development, Pursuit Mobilization, BD Planning and Management, Review and Approval Management, Client Support Services and Pursuit Close Out.
• May manage small teams and/or work efforts.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• Proven program and /or sales program management
• Proven to collaborate and manage multiple stakeholders
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment – internally and with clients
• Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
English language fluency (oral and written)
Skills & Work Experience
A minimum of 1-2 years of experience in project management or project-based work (organizing multiple moving pieces to meet deadlines)
Good to have:
Experience with sales fundamentals and high-level familiarity with concepts such as pipeline management, win probability, competitive positioning, client relationship strategy & financial modeling
Proposal development or bid management experience
• Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
• Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
• Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
• May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.