Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
The Graphics and Production Analyst creates print and digital design solutions for client-facing pursuit deliverables across industries to help Accenture win work. They collaborate with proposal teams at each stage of the sales process to establish an overall design strategy for creating visuals which will reflect throughout RFx responses, presentations, and other sales related materials. They create engaging and innovative print and digital deliverables that will resonate with the client while implementing Accenture brand guidelines.
Key responsibilities include:
The Graphics and Production practitioner:
• Designs all graphics and visuals to meet proposal requirements and brand standards in alignment with the selected theme
• Manages all visual materials including proposals, presentations, and orals materials both digital and print production, as required
• Collaborates with other graphic designers within the team on larger-scale assignments
• Ability to understand and implement the latest creative trends impacting proposal design
• Intermediate level in software technology used in the design and development of pursuit materials: MS Word, PowerPoint (PC); Adobe Acrobat
• Novice proficiency in Adobe Creative Cloud software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign)
• Implements Accenture brand guidelines
• Utilizes consistent formatting to develop print and digital pursuit deliverables that comply with client-specific requirements
• Creates charts, icons, imagery, illustrations, infographics
• Follows provided guidance on client formatting and submission requirements
• Assists deal design lead with final production efforts
• Follows process for archiving assets from completed deal assignments
• Participates in community meetings
• Posts to MS Teams
• Other duties as requested
Associate’s Degree/College Diploma
Skills & Work Experience
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience as a graphic designer
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in documentation and presentation design working in MS Word, PowerPoint and other Microsoft Office products specific to PC platform
• Solid time management skills
• Ability to effectively communicate with senior management
• Demonstrated ability to work under pressure in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Excellent, communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
Nice to have:?
• Experience with proposal response development
• Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or related discipline
• Minimum of 1 year professional experience in any of the following: Adobe Creative Cloud products, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Acrobat
Advanced command of the English language
As a proposal center, we often need to work non-standard hours (evenings or weekends). We communicate this in advance, but candidates should be made aware some non-standard work will apply. Travel – 30-40% possible.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.