Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Sales & Pricing Performance provides end-to-end sales and pricing effectiveness, sales operations, and analytics services. S&PP partners with teams around the world to deliver insights, improve acumen and win profitable deals. S&PP Pursuit Services partners with sales teams to win more business through a compelling and differentiated end-to-end pursuit experience.
Key responsibilities include:
• Responsible for providing proposal management support to medium to large sales opportunities.
• Work with our internal customers and teams to develop high quality, compliant, and compelling proposals with on time delivery.
• Leads day to day proposal management activities including managing proposal support resources Proposal Coordinator, Graphic Designer, Technical Writer, Author, etc.
• Oversees development of material for pre RFx (Request for Proposal), orals, site visits, client sessions workshops, BAFO (Best and Final Offer), etc.
• Participates in meetings with deal sales leadership team to discuss opportunity background, proposal strategy, support resources needed, reviews, schedule, and support logistics
• Creates RFx outline compliant with client requirements
• Creates proposal schedule including milestone reviews, production, and delivery
• Collaborates with deal sales leadership team to determine and assign proposal team roles and responsibilities
• Plans, resources, and conducts proposal reviews, and prepares review drafts
• Facilitates flow of deal information across all proposal support resources
• Escalates issues and risks to deal sales and leadership
• Works with Graphic Designer to prepare production files
• Coordinates with print vendors and oversees proposal production deliverables
• Ensures quality and compliance of all proposal binders, documents, USB drives, etc.
• Performs final quality assurance check of proposal response
• Packages and submits ship deliver proposal for on time delivery
• Ensures proposal artifacts are secured at all times
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• Customer Insight – INTERMEDIATE
• Deal Shaping – INTERMEDIATE
• Sales Planning & Forecasting – INTERMEDIATE
• Sales Pursuit Management – INTERMEDIATE
• Sales Reporting & Channel Analytics – INTERMEDIATE
• Value Analysis & Prioritization - INTERMEDIATE
• Bachelors' degree or 4 years' experience managing proposal processes
English language fluency (oral and written)
Skills & Work Experience
• Minimum 4 years' proposal development and/or project management experience
• Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment
• Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Desire to work in an information systems environment
• Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
Excellent leadership and management skills
• Travel up to 50%, Overtime anticipated during peak proposal times
• Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
• Must be flexible with work hours according to business needs
• Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
• May be occasionally required to travel domestically or internationally
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.