Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Digital Finance Consulting - Manager/Consultant/Analyst
Find endless opportunities to solve our clients' toughest challenges, as you work with exceptional people, the latest tech and leading companies across industries.
Practice: CFO & Enterprise Value, Industry Consulting, Capability Network I Areas of Work: Digital Finance Transformation/Enterprise Planning & Analytics | Level: Manager/Consultant/Analyst | Location: Gurgaon, Mumbai, Bangalore, Kolkata, Hyderabad | Years of Exp: Manager (8 to 12 years), Consultant (4 - 7 years), Analyst (2 - 4 years)
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you an outcome-oriented problem solver? Do you enjoy working on transformation strategies for global clients? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, Accenture Strategy and Consulting is the right place for you to explore limitless possibilities.
As a part of the Capability Network CFO & Enterprise Value team, you will support CFOs and finance organizations to craft and implement strategies anchored on digital disruption, new age operating models and best-in-class practices, to drive market differentiation.
Together, let’s enable enterprise innovation, and deliver tangible results and outcomes for our clients. Help us unlock new value in a disruptive world, with the following initiatives:
• Interact with clients to gather and evaluate business requirements and recommend best practices to implement most effective solution.
• Create cost-effective operating models for clients as you enable new technology solution for them and drive deliverables.
• Advise clients on a wide range of Finance/ Analytics initiatives
• Draw on extensive knowledge and experience across one or more reporting tools for Design, implement or configure (PowerBI, Tableau, SAP BI or other industry leading tools)
Bring your best skills forward to excel in the role:
• Strong bilingual proficiency in JLPT N3 qualified or better
• Ability to hold business conversations with Japan Leadership and Japanese Clients
• Ability to generate deliverables in Japanese
• Strong skillset level with F&A Reporting and Analytics
• Strong functional understanding of F&A Reporting and Analytics related functional knowledge in one or multiple areas: Profitability Analysis, Margin Analysis, Cost Planning and Analysis, Management Reporting by Business Units, Product Lines
• Support delivery of large complex reporting framework implementations as a strong Finance Functional consultant across Pre-Implementation, Implementation and Post-Implementation Phases
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills with an aptitude to learn quickly
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Cross-cultural competence with an ability to thrive in a dynamic consulting environment
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key C-suite stakeholders
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• MBA from a Tier-1/ Tier-2 B-school or CA or CPA
• Relevant Finance Analytics experience at one or more Financial Services firms, or Consulting firms
• Understanding of a company’s financial and strategic planning processes, including budgeting, planning and forecasting
• Understanding of new/ evolving methodologies/tools/technologies in the Finance space
• Through understanding of financial statements as well as finance processes of companies
• Experience in building models using AI/ML methodologies
• Modelling: Experience in one or more of analytical tools such as SAS, R, Python, SQL, etc. Knowledge of tools/ vendor products such as SAP Analytics Cloud, Anaplan, OneStream, Board
• Program Management: Involves effectively planning, managing and coordinating multiple projects in a dynamic environment with numerous and complex stakeholder groups and execute on-time and on budget
• Programme management experience and track record of successful delivery of large, complex programs
• Active role in the identification of opportunities by farming existing relationships and growing new networks
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision and lead global distributed teams
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Digital Engineering and R&D - Japan Bilingual - 07
Posted 1 day ago
CN - CS&S - C&S - Digital RTM - 07
Posted 1 day ago
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Sustainability - 07
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.