Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
• To bring industry knowledge, world class capabilities, innovation and cutting-edge technology to our clients in the capital projects industry to deliver business value
• To harness extensive knowledge combined with an integrated suite of methods, people and assets to deliver sustainable long-term solutions
• Lead design workshops, virtual walkthroughs and develop proof of concepts as required by the client teams
• Project Planning, monitoring and control through coordination/liasioning with various internal and external stakeholders. Handled team of more than 6+ resources
• Functional Processes/Domain experience across the project lifecycle- Engineering Planning and Execution, Procurement including Sourcing, Logistics & warehouse Planning and Execution, Construction, Commissioning Planning & Execution, Budget and Cost Monitoring, Contract Lifecycle Management etc.
• Digital strategy and enablement across enterprise project functions (ex: IoT, Automation) and understanding of platforms like Primavera, Ecosys, Unifier etc.
• Construction Management with Industry Best Practices & solutioning digital initiatives & PoC for Industry such as Resources, Infrastructure, High-Tech etc.
• MIS and Reporting: Ability to generate meaningful reports and apply analytical tools to carve out insights through reports, periodic reviews and meetings from top floor to shop floor
• Engineering Degree (Tier-1 institutes)
• MBA / PGDM (preferred)
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.