Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 624,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 509,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
About Capability Network:
If you are looking for a career with unparalleled global impact, then Accenture invites you to learn more about our rapidly expanding Capability Network. Over 2,000 management consulting and strategy professionals work in the Capability Network at Accenture. Based in a network of prominent locations, Capability Network professionals specialize in providing cutting-edge Industry and Functional expertise and leveraging the power of Accenture to bring measurable value to our clients worldwide.
Join the Capability Network and always have the backing of the established brand of Accenture to deliver large scale transformational change. Grow your career and experience a stimulating, fast-paced environment working with prestigious clients on diverse projects to solve significant business challenges. You will deliver lasting impact as you work as part of a highly specialized team, combining overseas client-site work with opportunities based locally, and contribute to high performance through continuous collaboration and knowledge sharing. For more information visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
CN X.O DIGITAL MANUFACTURING & OPERATIONS – INTELLIGENT ASSET MANAGEMENT
With A Team of Leading Practitioners having deep functional & industry knowledge specializing in the area of Asset Integrity and Reliability Management, Master Data Management, EAM & Maintenance Execution, Material & MRO Management, Industry Analytics and Digital Industrial Workforce
We Serve Across Various industries like Oil & Gas, Metals & Mining, Utilities, Chemical, Discrete & continuous manufacturing to name a few.
• Hands on knowledge and experience of APM tools and techniques like Reliability centered maintenance (RCM), Asset Life Cycle, Asset Reliability Management, Asset Criticality analysis, Risk Management framework, Risk Based Inspections (RBI), Corrosion Management, Maintenance Turnaround Management, Maintenance Best Practices and Strategies
• Hands on experience of asset & inventory data management, developing inventory management solutions, inventory optimization, etc.
• Experience of working with various EAM/ERP solutions like SAP PM/Maximo, INFOR, Meridium, NRX Asset Hub, Asset Answers etc.
• Experience of solving complex problems in asset maintenance and reliability management to drive growth and value for productions/operations & maintenance
• Experience of leading diagnostics studies for clients and design end-to-end solutions in line with client requirements. Prepare project & resource plan and cost estimates in agreement with the client and other stakeholders
• Manage and ensure timely project delivery with the highest quality and turnaround metrics through leading a team of experienced professionals
• Manage and develop excellent Client relationships. Coordinate and liaison with various client stakeholders to ensure stakeholder alignment during the project lifecycle
• Develop Point of Views (POVs) and Thought Capital around the recent and upcoming trends and technologies in the Asset Management space
• Should possess a team oriented and collaborative approach, and excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
• Should be comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and diverse consulting environment
• Should be open to travel in and outside the country
• MBA / PGDM (preferred)
Experience: • 10-16 years of experience preferably in Engineering, Asset Performance Management & Maintenance Management with strong understanding of technical as well as systems knowledge
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a Leading role. Consulting experience will be of advantage (though not mandatory)
• Experience in delivering large-transformational projects across Industry groups & geographies. Should have handled a team of 6+ experienced resources
• The candidate should have excellent customer facing capabilities, and an established track record for delivering consulting engagements
• The individual must be comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the C Suite executives
• Experience in visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI, QlickView etc. is an added advantage
• Experience in MS-Excel, MS- PowerPoint, MS-Word is mandatory. Additional experience in VB Scripts, Macros will be preferred.
Other Key Competencies and Skills: • Demonstrate expertise across one or more of following areas
o Enabling solutions through Automation using digital technologies such as Robotic Process Automation (Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism etc.) and Virtual Agent
o Implement digital tools and digital strategies for the clients
o Use of data analytics to analyze and provide analytical data solutions
o Knowledge of IoT, Analytics, Blockchain and related technologies to drive client discussions for digital enablement
o Digital industrial workforce and development of digitally enabled solutions for procurement
o Use of Connected Worker and Connected Construction, Worker Mobility solutions to drive efficiency for maintenance execution & management
o Knowledge of Advanced Work Packages, Digital Twin & Thread, Project Lifecycle Management
• Development of Unique Project Specific deliverables such as Operating Philosophy, Risk Register, Communication Matrix, specific process & procedures etc.
• Understand, define and manage project scope including scope creep, scope change management and approvals
• Development of Project Status Dashboards, Red Flag Reports, Schedule Analysis & other various MIS reports covering major project progress aspects & criticalities
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Digital Engineering and R&D - 07
Posted 3 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - FS - Banking - 9
Posted 3 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - Industry X - Digital Engineering and R&D - 09
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.