Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
• Understanding and experience in engineering and R&D business process models and relevant digital technologies
• Understanding of model based systems engineering (MBSE), the model-based approach to design and manufacturing, Digital Twin
• In-depth working and understanding of Digital Twin & Thread areas and the technologies that enable these
• Experience in driving digital R&D projects with the use of trending technologies such as: virtual prototyping and testing, digital twin Simulations, generative design, predictive analytics, data driven feature designing, closed loop feedbacks etc.
• Good understanding of emerging technologies: IOT/AI/ ML/ Edge Computing/AR/VR in product development, engineering and manufacturing process improvements
• Able to multi-task multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Self-motivated, detail-oriented and excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation and documentation skills (Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, etc.)
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.