Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Looking for a “driving style” Manager with exceptional skills in communication to produce quality deliverables for the client. As the Consultant in Smart connected products, you will work closely with the Manager/Sr. Manager to define and develop various Assets and Offerings in NPD, R&D, Portfolio and Smart Connected product area.
Key responsibilities include:
• Develop relevent assets, offering in smart connected product, NPD and portfolio management area and develop and execute GTM for the same.
• Define the roadmap, business requirements, measures of success, and features for your products and services, and help executives to deliver these to market.
• Develop complex analytical solutions that meet our clients’ needs in innovative ways. Co-develop use cases & solutions with business consultants/analysts.
• Create consensus for your functional area vision both internally and with key partner teams.
• Evangelize your product area amongst customers, analysts, and internal stakeholders in both individual and large group settings.
• Create "thought ware" and "point-of-view" documents related to the relevant assets and offering
Additional responsibilities (as needed)
• Support proposals and build eminence in Smart Connected Products solutions
• Contribute to growth and development of Accenture’s SCP offering and support recruitment, training, coaching
• Support management in RFP, Estimation and work breakdown
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.