Accenture is a leading global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
The Customer, Sales & Service Practice | Cloud
Join our team of Customer Sales & Service consultants who solve customer facing challenges at clients spanning sales, service and marketing to accelerate business change.
Practice: Customer Sales & Service Sales I Areas of Work: Cloud – AWS Cloud – Contact Center Transformation, Analysis and Implementation| Level: Analyst/ Consultant | Location: Delhi, Mumbai, Bangalore, Gurgaon, Pune, Hyderabad and Chennai. | Years of Exp: 2-9 years
Explore an Exciting Career at Accenture
Are you passionate about scaling businesses using in-depth frameworks and techniques to solve customer facing challenges? Do you want to design, build and implement strategies to enhance business performance? Does working in an inclusive and collaborative environment spark your interest?
Then, this is the right place for you! Welcome to a host of exciting global opportunities within Accenture Strategy & Consulting’s Customer, Sales & Service practice.
The Practice – A Brief Sketch
The Customer Sales & Service Consulting practice is aligned to the Capability Network Practice of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales and services functions. As part of the team, you will work on transformation services driven by key offerings like Living Marketing, Connected Commerce and Next-Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients become living businesses by optimizing their marketing, sales and customer service strategy, thereby driving cost reduction, revenue enhancement, customer satisfaction and impacting front end business metrics in a positive manner.
You will work closely with our clients as consulting professionals who design, build and implement initiatives that can help enhance business performance. As part of these, you will drive the following:
• Work on creating business cases for journey to cloud, cloud strategy, cloud contact center vendor assessment activities
• Work on creating Cloud transformation approach for contact center transformations
• Work along with Solution Architects for architecting cloud contact center technology with AWS platform
• Work on enabling cloud contact center technology platforms for global clients specifically on Amazon connect
• Work on innovative assets, proof of concept, sales demos for AWS cloud contact center
• Support AWS offering leads in responding to RFIs and RFPs
Bring your best skills forward to excel at the role:
• Good understanding of contact center technology landscape.
• An understanding of AWS Cloud platform and services with Solution architect skills.
• Deep expertise on AWS contact center relevant services.
• Sound experience in developing Amazon Connect flows and Lex bots
• Deep functional and technical understanding of APIs and related integration experience
• Functional and technical understanding of building API-based integrations with Salesforce, Service Now and Bot platforms
• Ability to understand customer challenges and requirements, ability to address these challenges/requirements in a differentiated manner.
• Ability to help the team to implement the solution, sell, deliver cloud contact center solutions to clients.
• Excellent communications skills
• Ability to develop requirements based on leadership input
• Ability to work effectively in a remote, virtual, global environment
• Ability to take new challenges and to be a passionate learner
Read about us.
What’s in it for you?
• An opportunity to work on transformative projects with key G2000 clients
• Potential to Co-create with leaders in strategy, industry experts, enterprise function practitioners and, business intelligence professionals to shape and recommend innovative solutions that leverage emerging technologies.
• Ability to embed responsible business into everything—from how you service your clients to how you operate as a responsible professional.
• Personalized training modules to develop your strategy & consulting acumen to grow your skills, industry knowledge and capabilities
• Opportunity to thrive in a culture that is committed to accelerate equality for all. Engage in boundaryless collaboration across the entire organization.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent experience
• Minimum 2-9 years of experience in delivering software as a service or platform as a service projects related to cloud CC service providers such as Amazon Connect Contact Center cloud solution
• Hands-on experience working on the design, development and deployment of contact center solutions at scale.
• Hands-on development experience with cognitive service such as Amazon connect, Amazon Lex, Lambda, Kinesis, Athena, Pinpoint, Comprehend, Transcribe
• Working knowledge of one of the programming/scripting languages such as Node.js, Python, Java
• Experience in setting up cloud instances, account / users with security profiles and designing applications
• Experience in taking a lead role for building contact center applications that have been successfully delivered to customers
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
CN - Strategy - MC - T&O - Instructional Design -11
Posted 1 day ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - Digital Finance Transformation - Tax - 11
Posted 2 days ago
CN - Strategy - MC - CFO EV - CFO Value Strategies - EVT - 11
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.