• Responsible for the preparation, coordination and review of financial accounting analyses and journal entries to properly recognize actual results for material components of the client’s operations.
• May be required to prepare a wide range of financial reporting applicable to scope of the assigned responsibilities.
• Analyzes transactions, understands and explains variances, and proactively identifies potential problems and solutions.
• Ability to recognize unusual transactions, trends, or variations and communicate findings to supervisor or manager.
• Ability to manage/monitor accounting close responsibilities
• Initiates and facilitates the sharing of process knowledge and best practices within the team and across the engagement, and is capable of impacting and influencing others.
• Develops and maintains documentation on projects and team assignments.
• Identifies, recommends and implements process improvements in procedures of team assignments.
• Demonstrates analytical and problem solving skills
• Coordinates and contributes to accounting processes.
• Proactively recognizes problems within scope of responsibilities, draws from appropriate resources to identify options and solutions based on the relative cost benefit, then implements solutions.
• Proactively adapts to a changing business environment and revises accounting processes and procedures accordingly.
• Maintains an awareness of the client’s business, operational activities, and processes in areas pertaining to scope of responsibilities.
• Must have a high user proficiency in the client’s financial systems
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
With over 450,000 employees in more than 120 countries, Accenture solves our clients' toughest challenges by providing a broad range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology and operations.