Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries,we offer Strategy and Consulting,Technology and Operations Services, and Accenture Song - all powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 699,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Principal Duties and Responsibilities: Project Delivery: Work in teams to deliver projects for global clients, and be responsible, with minimal supervision, for:
• Propose solutions to the client based on gap analysis for the existing Telco platforms
• Led technology transformation for Comms and Media clients focusing on restructuring legacy IT / Tech stack and cost structures
• Industrialize technology departments through productivity and output improvements
• Lead agile transformations of technology departments
• Gather business requirements from client stakeholders via interactions like interviews and workshops with all stakeholders.
• Understand customer needs and translate them to business requirements (business requirement definition), business process flows and functional requirements –thereby acting as an interface between business and technology teams
• Ability to understand the as-is process; understand issues with the processes which can be resolved either through technology or process solutions and design detail level to-be process
• Experience in the role of Functional Business Analyst, Product Owners, Process Designers, Service Designers, Scrum Masters
• Understanding of technology and IT transformations, software development in Agile/ SAFe set-up
• Independently liaise with customers and convincingly present solutions - especially in an unstructured and ever-changing client environment. Be able to independently question the customer, when required
• Engage all the stakeholders as a virtual team (Customer, Development and Accounts team, Product manager, operations)
Business Development: Support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the C&M practice
Industry Expertise: Provide industry expertise in telecommunications
Experience: Consulting Experience:
• 1-8 Years of progressive experience in Management Consulting industry
• Direct onsite experience (i.e. experience of facing client inside client offices in India or abroad) is mandatory. Pl note we are looking for client facing soft skills.
• Experience in strategy and business/technology consulting role conversant with process improvement, cost optimization, customer analytics and experience management, architecture assessments etc.
• Experience in value architecting, business case preparation, value realization
• Experience in Digital, New IT, Cloud & Core modernization, Agile transformation, DevOps tools, RPA, AI/ML strategy implementation and use cases
• Experience in Architecture Transformation and decoupling models, Analytics As A Service
• Experience in business case, Maturity Assessment Tool and Productivity models
• Knowledge of design thinking, innovation, data driven enterprise strategy, analytics driven consulting is good to have
• Propose solution options based on the analysis and recommend the option that is architecturally compliant and most feasible in terms of cost effectiveness, robustness, security and maintainability across the architecture
• Certifications like CBAP, CSM, SPC, Prince 2 or PMP will be an added advantage
• Strong telecom industry background experience and knowledge of BSS and OSS processes for B2C and B2B areas
• Knowledge of telecom products across wireline, wireless and Enterprise domains
• Knowledge of Telco BSS/OSS stack, its various components and interactions / flows
• eTOM certification is highly desirable.
Key Competencies and Skills: • Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Experience working with senior decision makers preferred
• Exposure to global clients is preferred
• Possesses excellent communication (written and oral) skills and excellent presentation skills
• Comfortable working at the highest levels of client organizations and interacting closely with the “C” level executives in a range of environments
• Comfortable functioning in a broadly positioned and highly diverse consulting firm
• Excellent teamwork and ability to work in distributed delivery environment
• Possesses and demonstrates high integrity and credibility as perceived by all those with whom s/he will work
• Strong intellect coupled with proficient commercial instincts
• Be flexible, and have a good team approach
Additional Information: • This role demands deep collaboration skills with internal Accenture stakeholders and an ability to innovate for results
• Travel - Ability to accommodate ongoing 100% domestic and international travel. Please note that this is a vital aspect of the job and anyone who does not have the required enthusiasm for such travel need not apply Travel could be 100% multi-year in diverse geographies across the world, ongoing with some flyback. This does not change with level so a continued enthusiasm for travel is mandatory.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Please read Accenture’s Recruiting and Hiring Statement for more information on how we process your data during the Recruiting and Hiring process.
Related Jobs Near You
USA IL - Bloomington +More
Capital Projects Consultant, Project Controls
Posted 3 days ago
USA VA - Arlington
Federal - Data Visualization Specialist
Posted 3 days ago
USA IL - Bloomington +More
Finance Transformation Manager (Resources)
Posted 3 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 700,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.