Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
The Growth Markets S&PP Business Partner Associate (GM BP Associate) supports the GM S&PP BP Lead in day to day execution of key S&PP initiatives and service catalog to deliver excellence in sales effectiveness and enablement. The GM BP Associate acts as the interlock between GM and Market Units (MU) S&PP teams. In collaboration with GM S&PP leadership, the GM BP Associate supports the objectives and approaches to critical assignments, and manages work efforts, ensuring high levels of quality, cooperatively enabling the results.
The GM BP Associate will also work as a trusted business advisor, bringing together S&PP tools, best practices, and the relevant S&PP functions to drive sales effectiveness.
As a GM BP Associate, you're expected to work collaboratively with GM BP Lead and Associates to drive the execution of S&PP services catalog, key initiatives, and plan by creating, implementing and
managing a program office function. Engage key stakeholders and participate with them on monitoring and reporting progress.
Primary responsibilities include:
• Support GM BP Lead in executing the S&PP agenda, driving sales excellence initiatives and program.
• Program managing the implementation of key Market Maker and Sales Campaigns initiatives across the Market Units, drive standardization program, managing critical program dependencies.
• Work collaboratively as a team across GM, MU BPs and S&PP functions to ensure that related work teams are coordinated and have clear strategies and approaches in place to deliver S&PP services and initiatives.
• Lead/support continuous improvement efforts for S&PP processes, tools, metrics and trainings based on ongoing experience, process metrics and feedback from stakeholders.
• Create and execute low to medium complexity workplans
• Demonstrate understanding of how S&PP Business Partners fit into the bigger Accenture picture
• Demonstrate understanding of the S&PP Service Catalog and service model; help match S&PP services to business needs
• Support other GM S&PP initiatives as they arise.
Knowledge & Skill Requirements:
• Experience in Sales effectiveness, Deal Execution or leading strategic programs in Services or Client Group or large account portfolio preferred.
• Ability to function as a Team Player and maintain a good working relationship, yet think and act independently with professionalism, discretion, and confidentiality.
• Excellent communication, organization time management and problem-solving skills.
• Exceptional track record of building relationships with stakeholders.
• Strong multi-tasking skills with the ability to manage multiple projects/initiatives.
• Attention to detail.
o Sales Life Cycle – INTERMEDIATE
o Stakeholder Management – INTERMEDIATE
o Program/Action Development – ADVANCED
o Sales Excellence Programs - INTERMEDIATE
o Change Management – INTERMEDIATE
o Sales Process and Procedure – INTERMEDIATE
Sales Tools – INTERMEDIATE
English language fluency (oral and written)
Nice to have:
Business Management education desirable
Skills & Work Experience
A minimum of 6 years of experience, with proven track record in interacting with leadership and managing teams
Nice to have:
Understanding of S&PP processes and tools preferred
Familiarity with Finance processes desirable
Must support/mirror working hours for the supported Market Unit or other business area
Must be flexible with work hours according to shifting business needs
Must have good internet connectivity and distraction-free environment for working at home, in accordance with local guidelines
May be required to travel occasionally
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.