Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law
Manage HR service delivery and ensure alignment with business and HR strategic objectives. Act as primary connection between HR and local employees across all DTEs and serve as a local liaison to HR functions and service organizations. May include: design or implementation of local employee engagement and recognition programs providing mobility services planning or delivering training coaching mentoring and supervision. Manages service delivery of People Advisors.
Key Responsibilities: -
Your role includes some or all of the following key responsibilities. You should review these in conjunction with career level guidelines to gain a clear understanding of the expectations for your role. Overall
• Adapt communicate and implement the strategic direction of all operations to ensure adherence to global policies and processes
• Define the operational framework for the GU delivery of People Service process support based upon the defined Business and HR Strategy
• Create and implement short-term tactical plans to meet SLA performance metrics and financial targets through the efficient use of human resources technology and maximization of workforce
• Provide feedback and input for improvement of all programs processes and policies and accountable for driving consistent standardized and effective service delivery within Employee Relations Internal Controls and Compliance Learning Transitions and Records and Document Management.
• Work with the GU CoE Interlock process owners to improve the end to end HR delivery processes
• Ensure integration of GU People Services team with the Cross Business Service Delivery team and Field HR within the GU
• Serve as a main point of contact and manage relationships with stakeholder group and key individuals • Resolve any escalated issues and risks
• Facilitate team work and process integration across the team
• Lead team of People Advisors and Client Account HR Leads as required
• Ensure career planning and development for employees
• Design and implement local employee engagement and recognition programs for the DTE in line with the entity strategy
• Deliver employee Orientation and Integration
• Execute key HR processes within Field HR i.e. performance management exit management grievance management and career moves through internal role posting
• Coordinate deliver prioritize and manage escalation of all activities executed by the Location HR and People Advisor teams
• Ensure optimal deployment of Field HR talent across all Diamond or Global or Foundation clients and that the HR teams aligned to these clients are delivering services effectively
• Work closely with the GU People Programs Lead on programs and initiatives which are cross-DTE and with the People Advisor team to ensure that processes and programs and driven out and implemented on the ground within the respective project sites
• Plan and deliver training coaching and mentoring required to ensure that Field HR teams in each GU possess the capability and confidence to perform to the highest level
• Establish self as expert or key contributor
• Make or propose improvements to work products services or processes
• Increase client or customer or user satisfaction Business Operator
• Reduce or Manage risks to tasks activities or projects
• Meet deliverable requirements or service level measures or specific targets
• Coordinate or implement a key initiative process or change
• Comply with Accenture standards procedures and policies People Developer
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.