Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Internal Auditor – Information Technology Specialist
Accenture is helping transform leading organizations and communities around the world. Choose Accenture and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career. Accenture works at the intersection of business and technology to help clients improve their performance and create sustainable value for their stakeholders. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and DiversityInc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
The Internal Audit Department provides the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors with an independent and objective assessment of the reliability and integrity of financial and select operating information, the effectiveness and efficiency of Accenture plc and its consolidated subsidiaries’ (the “Company”) systems and internal controls, and compliance with the Company’s policies and procedures. Internal Audit Services also provides advisory services designed to add value and improve the Company’s operations through bringing a systematic, disciplined approach to evaluate and improve the effectiveness of risk management, controls, operations, and governance processes.
An agile, highly-motivated, innovative thinker with a background in audit, risk, or compliance looking to join a fast-paced, global internal audit organization that has embraced transformative capabilities including advanced analytics, dynamic risk assessment processes, and automation to retain its role as a trusted advisor to the business.
• Participate in the creation and execution of the risk-based audit plan, reporting results to Accenture Leadership and the Audit Committee of the Board of Directors
• Conduct a wide-ranging scope of audits with an emphasis on assessing emerging areas of risk including cyber security, artificial intelligence, cloud computing, robotic process automation, and the Internet of Things.
• Through advisory services, work with our business partners to help them proactively identify and manage risk in new technologies, new go-to-market offerings, and critical corporate initiatives.
• Shape the future of the Accenture Internal Audit through involvement in departmental initiatives that enable us to become more efficient and effective in everything we do.
• Ensure your technical skill set and business acumen stay current and relevant through participation in our robust training program.
Why Should I Join the Accenture Team?
You are looking for an internal audit role that provides you with exposure to senior levels of leadership, enables you to work with emerging technologies, provides opportunities for international travel and flexible work arrangements (work from home), requires little to no SOX testing, and offers a competitive salary and benefits package.
Desired Skills & Qualifications
• Undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, Business Administration, or Finance.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience in IT auditing, information security, or related technical role focusing on compliance activities.
• Experience conducting IT external and internal audits or assessments, preferably for a global organization.
• Strong IT knowledge in infrastructure technologies (networking, data centers and hosting, virtualization, cloud etc.), application development and support, and emerging technologies.
• Experience leveraging predictive models and custom analytics in audit planning and execution is preferred.
• Technical knowledge and familiarity with control requirements in areas including ERP applications, Windows and Unix operating systems, cyber security, and vendor management.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills and proficiency with the English language.
• Demonstrated analytical thinking, leadership, teamwork, and collaboration skills.
• Possession of a relevant professional certification (CISA, CISSP, CIA, CPA, CCSK) is preferred.
• Ability to adopt flexible work hours to collaborate with global teams and travel (up to 20%).
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.