Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
• Lead the Integrated Talent Brand communication for Accenture in India through strategic intervention
• Responsible for developing timely, compelling communication strategies partnering with the local talent strategy team and aligned with the strategic business priorities
• Develop strategic campaigns for our people and the potential candidates to help position Accenture as an Employer of Choice
• Spearhead the design and delivery of end-to-end experiences with the candidates
• Responsible for integrating communications across areas of Talent Strategy, Engagement & Hiring strategies
• Drive competitive benchmarking research and social media listening
• Plan and deliver programs to promote the local Talent Brand campaigns in line with the hiring requirements
• Build programs/assets to engage with the talent community
• Ranking management & participation with talent focus
• Ensuring all communications are aligned with the Accenture brand, purpose, core values and beliefs
Minimum qualification criteria: Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline.
Post graduate degree in Communications will be an advantage.
Skills and Work Experience
• Minimum 15-years of experience in marketing and communications; experience in message development and agency experience desired. Demonstrated ability to design, implement and measure multi-faceted marketing plans and programs
• A creative, communications professional with strong story-telling skills and a passion for exploring new ways to communicate. Deep experience in communications strategy development and execution. Strong written and communication skills and the ability to present and communicate ideas clearly and persuasively
• Significant expertise in digital/interactive marketing communications in a large global enterprise strongly preferred. Includes in-depth knowledge of global digital platforms (web, mobile, social) and content strategy
• Exceptional project management skills with a can-do attitude
• Strong organization, program and time management and content development skills, with a demonstrated ability to meet milestones, meet tight deadlines and communicate status on concurrent projects
• Candidate must be able to work in ambiguous environments, find their way through complexity, and act at speed
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.