Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Supporting the governance and operation of the global Data Privacy team;
Maintaining Policy 0090 - Data Privacy and associated controls and guidance;
Compiling leadership reports;
Preparing and executing training, communications and external relations plans;
Ensuring new data privacy laws are reviewed for their impact on Accenture;
Managing Accenture’s international transfers program, including our Binding Corporate Rules.
Specific Responsibilities aligned to Role
International transfers: Binding Corporate Rules for controller
• Supporting the Annual report to the DPC on the updated list of Accenture entities;
• Assessment and review the list of entities sent by GEMS;
• Connect with local GLLs for confirmation of entities’ status;
• Draft and update a new tracker according to the current needs;
• Improve process of ICA signature by:
-drafting email templates to be sent to the GLLs when the signature is required;
-drafting the updated ICA signature process and strategy according to our current needs;
• Liaise periodically with the stakeholders and sending reports and updates on the ICAs signed;
• Assessment, organization and update the ICAs signed in DP Connect;
• BCR compliance reporting requirements;
• Liaise periodically with GLLS for updates related to the BCR entities;
• Periodically connect with V&A team to support them with the ICAs signature process for the new acquisitions;
International transfers: IGDTA-Intragroup Data Transfer Agreements:
• Supporting with the overall signature process;
• Liaise with GLLS/Stakeholders on the signature process;
• Improving the strategy and overall process.
• Assisting, providing information and review of the P90 Landing page;
• Drafting the Glossary which will be used by the entire DP team;
• Drafting and in charge of the DP work program;
• Ad-hoc P&G topics support;
General DP support
• Tracking and monitoring the Data Privacy and Data Privacy Officer mailbox
• Organization of internal DP tools for the P&G tower according to current needs;
• Involving in organization of the DP day throughout Accenture;
• Providing support with the overall process;
• In charge with the archive of the Consultations;
• Drafting and updating the P&G topic list tracker with relevant Accenture statements for future references;
• Ad-hoc support for the external relations topics.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
• Fluent in English with strong oral and written skills and competent in delivering presentations;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word skills;
• Detail-oriented, organized, flexible and focused;
• Display high level of responsiveness and follow through on commitments;
• Display competence in building credibility and effective relationships with Stakeholders;
• Display positive, collaborative attitude;
• Strong time management, prioritization, analytical skills.
• Skilled at liaising across multiple business and legal functions to coordinate input from internal stakeholders in different geographies and reflect different country approaches;
• Ability to represent GLN, advise and interact with senior management;
• Ability to act as a role model within CORE functional area with an approachable attitude consistent with the requirements of professionalism;
• Ability to recommend high quality and timely advice for risk mitigation by efficiently analyzing business and legal implications; and
• Ability to work under high pressure, effectively manage priorities and stakeholder expectations.
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identitya, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.