Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Responsible for end-to-end management and the provision of expert guidance on a deal throughout the full sales lifecycle, from origination through to closure. Drives effective collaboration across the deal team, optimizing the use of business development funds and ensuring compliance with Accenture's sales processes. Expert in sales process steps and the elements required for successful deal pursuits. Provides independent confirmation that the steps & elements of a particular pursuit leverage best practices, are aimed at convincing the client, neutralizing competition, addressing 3rd party feedback & gaining Accenture approval. Drives development of the workplan across all workstreams, including qualification, proposal development, pricing, competitive intelligence, solutioning and legal/contract management. Service areas may include: Qualification, Win Strategy Development, Pursuit Mobilization, BD Planning and Management, Review and Approval Management, Client Centric Support and Pursuit Close Out.
• Facilitates deal qualification workshops, leveraging the Deal Qualification Checklist to arrive at an objective qualification decision
• Co-ordinate with pursuit intelligence to identify competitors and run competitive analysis and insights to establish competitive strategy
WIN STRATEGY DEVELOPMENT
• Coordinates win strategy development, ensuring participation from key deal team members
• Facilitates win strategy development sessions, using a consistent approach to elicit and document buyer values, Accenture differentiators, competitive positioning, key sales messages and action plan
• Iterates and communicates the win strategy throughout the deal lifecycle.
BD PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
• Advises deal team leadership on the appropriate deal team size and composition
• Develops high level resourcing plan and business development funding and seeks approval from respective NBM meetings.
• Tracks and reports spend against this estimate throughout the deal
• Manages access to BD WBS
• Revises BD estimate during the deal lifecycle if necessary.
• Ensures relevant deal team resources are engaged and onboarded early in the process (i.e. Deal Coach, Solution Architects, CDTS, Legal, Marketing / Accenture GO, QAD, Pursuit Services Support, Delivery)
• Establishes pursuit governance, including status calls, risk and issue management and escalation paths
• Ensures a standardized Teams site is established to support the deal.
• Clarifies RF(X) response responsibilities with Proposal Manager and Sales Capture via Proposal Manager “handshake”
• Manages the pursuit kick-off meeting
PURSUIT PLANNING AND MANAGEMENT
• Revises workplan and establishes regular status and reporting cadence throughout the deal lifecycle
• Manages and documents risks, issues and dependencies
• Ensures MMS record is updated throughout sales cycle
• Establishes and maintains key client procurement contacts and/ or TPA relations
• REVIEW AND APPROVALS MANAGEMENT
• Provides guidance to deal members on the approvals process and ensures proper reviews prior to approvals / milestones
• Coordinates solution reviews in co-ordination with Enterprise SA / Lead SA and ensures alignment with pricing strategy
• Coordinates pricing reviews (CDTS, Pricing Architect) and ensures alignment with pricing strategy
• CLIENT CENTRIC SERVICES
• Establishes and/or maintains client and TPA relationships
• Co-ordinates site visits and reference calls
• Confirms coordination and support for orals with Sales Leads and / or Oral Coach
• Co-ordinates and supports the negotiation process with Legal and Sales Lead.
• Co-creates with the Sales Lead the development of the close plan and ensures client agreement
• POST SUBMISSION SUPPORT
• Manage the pursuit close-out plan
• Ensures MMS record is concluded
• Work with Finance / CFM to ensure sale is booked.
• Ensures sales materials are archived
• Ensure win/loss survey completed as applicable
• Work with deal team to ensure that a request is made in MMR (Manage My Records
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA MA - Boston
Technology Sales Director - Financial Services, Boston
Posted 2 days ago
S&PP Business Partner Associate - Interactive NA
Posted 2 days ago
S&PP Business Partner Lead - Interactive NA
Posted 2 days ago
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.