Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Consulting Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Research, gather and analyze information. Identify develop and support the overall implementation.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Chennai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Involved with planning and implementation of low to medium risk changes on Domain controllers in production Provide support of an MS Active Directory infrastructure 2 Manage AD permissions and Trust relationships Manage Forest/Domain/OU/User Object management Perform systems analysis and tuning to insure optimal Microsoft AD infrastructure response for multi-user and multi-site environments Working on ADFS environment, PKI and AD connect
- Technical Experience : 1 At least 4-6 years of experience in Active Directory Expertise in Win 2008/2012/2016/2019, IIS 60/50, Win2000/2003 clustering , Deep experience on DNS, DHCP SMTP and Knowledge on Azure AD Connect and Azure AD Experience with Windows PowerShell scripting Knowledge on DCPROMO Process 2 Knowledge on Group Policy, DNS and WINS Knowledge Microsoft ADFS and proxy servers, creation of RPTs Thorough understanding of Organizational Unit delegation and design
- Professional Attributes : 1 Should be open to work in shifts, 2 Travel to other locations when required, 3 willing to learn new technologies cross skilling, Upskilling 4 Good Communication presentation skill
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor or college degree in related field or equivalent work experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.