Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Contract Managers take responsibility for managing large clients and/ or a portfolio of clients in a manner that maximises value for Accenture and clients.
Contract Managers must be capable of managing complex, high risk, high value contracts and subcontracts in accordance with company policies and procedures, applicable laws and client business requirements. Contract Managers are generally co-located with Accenture business/client units and project teams (often on client premises) and are expected to maintain a high level of visibility on the account as they perform their contract management responsibilities.
Contract Managers also organise, control and direct the work activities of a team of contract management professionals and other related engagement staff allocated to a business or client unit, taking accountability for commercial and contractual outcomes and acting as a role model for contract management staff and a trusted partner to the business. Contract Managers are client facing and have a key role in building trusted relationships with client counterparts.
• Lead contract management team on a specific project or account;
• Work with project, account managers and client teams to ensure contract management support meets the day to day requirements of the business;
• Actively promote benefit/awareness of contract management with business and account leaders, identifying opportunities to further develop contract management support; and
• Be a role model for contract management staff and demonstrate leadership qualities by participating in wider contract management activities
People & Portfolio Management / Development:
• Supervise, mentor and coach contract management staff allocated to a specific project or account to ensure most effective utilisation of resources;
• Review performance standards for contract management staff, evaluate work performance and take timely action to recognise high performance and correct underperformance;
• Provide regular input for the priority setting and performance achievement process for staff on an account or project;
• Assess training and education needs for contract management staff on a specific project or account; and
• Assist with recruitment activities, attend interviews for junior staff and oversee onboarding of new staff.
Risk & Issue Management:
• Identify commercial and contract risks and issues, working with account leadership to ensure appropriate mitigations strategies are developed and solutions are developed and approved (in accordance with prescribed guidelines);
• Escalate matters in a timely and controlled fashion (in accordance with prescribed guidelines) and ensure affected parties are notified in an appropriate manner; and
• Draft, review and approve appropriate reports in compliance with contract management processes and account delivery requirements.
• Provide support for pre-award sales activities including developing responses to client RFPs or similar, working with business and legal to draft contract schedules and participate in negotiations; and
• Demonstrate solid reasonable knowledge and understanding of Accenture's service offerings and new technologies, and the associated commercial considerations and build awareness and education within the Contract Management and Delivery team.
Contracting, Drafting and Negotiation:
• Draft complex Statements of Work, Change Requests, Arrangement Letters, Subcontracts and Non-Disclosure Agreements (not exclusive), working with project leadership to provide timely reviews and quality contractual documents that are fit for purpose and working with legal and business leadership to ensure alignment with overall business/Legal objectives and approvals
• Participate in/lead negotiations to achieve the best outcomes for Accenture and clients.
Commercial and Contract Management Processes:
• Implement contract management processes on a specific project or account in a manner that is consistent with Accenture policies;
• Ensure all contract relevant policies and procedures applicable to an account are identified and communicated to relevant personnel and
• Work with delivery and finance leads to identify and flex appropriate contract levers affecting revenue cost and profit.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.