Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Support Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as software detectives, provide a dynamic service identifying and solving issues within multiple components of critical business systems.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : candidate should have 4 years of hands-on experience developing applications using Azure Data Factory ADF Clear understanding of core cloud concepts - Storage, compute, IAAS, PAAS etc Hands on experience in Microsoft Azure covering - designing, building, testing and maintaining cloud applications and related services Hands on experience working with Azure Data bricks, Azure Data Factory, Azure SQLdb, ADLS, ARM templates, Azure Functions and exposure/experience using Terrafor
- Technical Experience : Hands on experience working with Azure Monitoring and logging services High proficiency in Azure PowerShell and Azure CLI Good Experience in Azure DevOps , Generic CI/CD process and Dev ops tools such as GIT Knowledge and exposure to structured and unstructured data, file formats, storages etc
- Professional Attributes : 1 Must have good analytical skills 2 Must have good communication skills 3 Must work in teams and have team management skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.