Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Complete Knowledge about RICEFW Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements,Forms,Workflow objects b: Complete knowledge for ALE/IDOC or EDI c: Compete knowledge for Debugging d: Compete knowledge for Module Pool e Basic knowledge for PI Process Integration module
- Technical Experience : HANA knowledge would be advantage b: Basic functional knowledge B Must have experience of 1 implementation C Work on IDOC, DEBUG, ENHANCEMENT, RICEF Objects etc
- Professional Attributes : should have excellent analytical ability, hard worker, have good commnucation
- Educational Qualification : Graduate
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
.Net Full Stack Development Application Developer
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
Kinaxis Application Developer