Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Specialist
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements, designing and building security components, and testing efforts.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Proven work experience as a Recruiting Coordinator or in a similar role Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline 2 Conduct phone, video and/or in-person interviews and provide a shortlist of qualified candidates to hiring managers 3 Contact the new hires to prepare for onboarding
- Technical Experience : 1 Maintain a complete record of interviews and new hires 2 Assist with the design and implementation of overall recruiting strategy of our project 3 Consult with hiring managers to discover our staff requirements and specific skills looking for 4 Write and post job descriptions and advertisements Yammer/ IS groups 5 Source candidates by using internal databases 6 Evaluate and screen resumes with skills set required
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong program coordination and administration abilities 2 Good critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Educational Qualification : Any Degree / Master Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.