Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
People Program (FHRE) Specialist is a part of the Central HR or Field HR Enablement Team and is responsible for the delivery and deployment of HR programs across Accenture Operations. The Specialist leads transformational HR projects for the entity in alignment with the HR agenda and Global HR programs. The role involves end to end program management, change management, stakeholder management as well as related internal and external communication.
Key Responsibilities: -
• Acts as an interface between Field HR teams, HR Leaders, Business Leaders and Global design teams to enable HR program delivery
• Proactively leads the delivery and deployment of new HR Practices, Global programs and reviews/redefines existing ones
• Manages complex and difficult entity specific HR Projects; cross-functionally
• Builds a strong business relationship with the internal clientele
• Ensures continuous improvement by actively identifying gaps, proposing and implementing changes and innovative solutions
• Facilitates the management team to bring best solutions for employees
• Develops team members to strengthen the delivery mechanism
• Manages and leads a team of Analysts and Senior Analysts
• Develop metrics and leverage on HR analytics to track progress of HR programs and create comprehensive review decks for Leadership team
• Build and maintain online repository of knowledge updates best practices for easy access and retrieval
Knowledge and Skill requirements: -
• Program Management
• Program Designing
• Data Analytics and Interpretation
• Stakeholder Management &Team Management
• Strong Business Acumen.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.