Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Cloud Services Engineer
- Project Role Description :Act as liaison between the client and Accenture operations teams for support and escalations. Communicate service delivery health to all stakeholders and explain any performance issues or risks. Ensure Cloud orchestration and automation capability is operating based on target SLAs with minimal downtime. Hold performance meetings to share performance and consumption data and trends.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Kolkata
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -1Sound knowledge and background in Hyperion Essbase system with actual hands-on experience on the following: 2Seting up and maintenance of Hyperion applications, Essbase cubes, and process flows 3Dense or Sparse restructuring 4Calculation script development 5Rule files 6Outline and Dimensions 7Essbase Security 8Data migration, export and backup 9Data loading - manual and automated refresh
- Technical Experience : 1Overall IT experience of 9 yrs or above and 6 years of hands-on experience on Essbase Installation and Administration 2Strong technical eperience in database, tables and schema 3Experience in troubleshooting both functional and technical Essbase issues 4Experience in handling security, role-user creation with in Hyperion system 5Strong hands-on experience of working on multiple Unix flavors
- Professional Attributes : 1Excellent oral and written communication skills 2Proven experience in working with an offshore/onsite support team 3Should be able to work independently and under pressure 4Should have good logical and analytical thinking
- Educational Qualification : BTech/BE/MCA or above
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.