Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
CAPABILITY NETWORK CAREERS
Job Title: Customer Sales & Service
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries – powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 513,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
About Capability Network
Part of Strategy & Consulting, the Capability Network is a global distributed management consulting organization that provides management consulting and strategy expertise across the client lifecycle. Over 3,500 consultants are part of this rapidly expanding network, providing specialized and strategic industry and functional consulting expertise from key locations around the world. Our Capability Network teams complement Accenture’s in-country teams to deliver cutting-edge expertise and measurable value to clients all around the world. For more information, visit www.accenture.com/capabilitynetwork.
• Would be responsible for analyzing customer requests for Contact Center, provide solution recommendation especially On Premise and Cloud / Hybrid cloud Solutions.
• Manage Contact Center Engagements across project delivery phases
• Lead Business Proposals to work closely with Accenture teams and Vendors (if any) to respond to RFI’s and RFP’s
• Demonstrate understanding of processes and best practices to help an organization improve outcomes.
• Act as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for making client proposals and setting up project objectives for the prospective projects
About Customer Sales & Service
The Customer Sales & Service is a functional team aligned to the Capability Network division of Accenture and works with clients across their marketing, sales, and services department. The team provides transformation services across three key offerings namely Living Marketing, Connected Commerce, and Next Generation Customer Care. These services help our clients becoming living businesses by optimizing their marketing and sales strategies and thereby optimizing their cost to serve finally improving revenue per customer.
The team is comprised of individuals who have an in-depth understanding of marketing, sales, and services function and span across various industries like Communications and High Tech, Banking, Insurance, Energy, Utilities and Retail. We are looking for passionate and driven individuals who will help define service strategies, design and implement contact center or CRM solutions and help optimize our client’s service operations. Individuals must have good communication skills, knowledge in relevant technologies, innovative thinking and commitment to quality.
Various service offerings by the CS&S teams are as follows
• Candidates need to have an understanding of configuring Genesys PureCloud, PureCloud BYOC Cloud, BYOC on-prem solution
• Experience implementing multichannel self-service/IVR and Omni-Channel Orchestration Routing on Genesys PureEngage / PureConnect/ Engage cloud, Genesys Cloud suite.
• Hands-on experience and understanding of loyalty tools / platforms (AIMIA, Capillary, Rewards360, Other. Experience in managing loyalty programs in Banking / Retail industries (preferred, not mandatory)
• Proven working experience in digital marketing, particularly within the industry (E-Commerce, CPG, Telecom etc.) Hands on experience on Mar-tech tools such as Adobe campaign, Marketo, Adobe Experience Cloud, Google Marketing platform, Google Ads, Pega decisioning, SFMC
• Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
• NICE inContact / CX One project a must (which involves integration with CRM as well as Agent screen pop)
• Hands-on experience and understanding of UI/UX tools / platforms (like Qualtrics, Remesh, Validate, Other)
• Service/CPQ/Einstein implementation with deep functional, industry and client facing experience
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
USA NY - New York
Capital Markets Management Consultant - Wealth Management
USA IL - Chicago
Customer Engagement Medicare Sales & Marketing Manager
Salesforce Management Consulting Manager
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.