Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1responsible for the collection and analysis of DeepWeb/Darknet forums, persona development, HUMINT, infrastructure enumeration and targeted attacks 2team focusses on SOCMINT, Brand Infringement, Brand Protection and Active Passive Reconnaissance 3Managing conduct in-depth and investigative research,identification,detection of adversarial attempts to degrade and disrupt their landscape, supply chains
- Technical Experience : 1Experience working in a Security Operations Center SOC, Digital Forensics and Incident Response DFIR, or other security focused roles 2 Proficiency in developing detection signature such as Yara, OpenIOC and Snort and understanding of Python, STIX, TAXI 3 Experience working with Endpoint Detection Response EDR tools 4Familiarity with Cloud Security technologies like Azure Sentinel, Azure Defender, AWS, Guard Duty, MDE, ATP 5Coding, automation and scripting experience,
- Professional Attributes : 1Flexible for 24X7 shifts 2Comfortable for night shift 3Good communication skill
- Educational Qualification : BTECH
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.