Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Participate in various phases of the project Design, Build, Test and Deploy Ability to understand and develop complex integrations with on-premises, and cloud based applications Quickly resolve defects and provide root cause analysis, implementation support Work with vendor support team to resolve issues Work with different stakeholders like customer, Project manager, Architects, Testers
- Technical Experience : 10 to 20 years of Experience with at least 2 to 3 projects implementation experience in Oracle Utilities Application Framework based CCB, C2M, MDM in design and implementation of end-to-end solution strategy Experience in planning and leading requirements gathering sessions Must worked as SME for solutions decisions, reviews and oversee design and development. Experience in delivery and management of Oracle Utilities projects maintaining the implementation guidelines standards
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication and customer interaction skills. Strong analytical capabilities to solve complicated issues arising during design and testing phases. Experience in all fuel or multi fuel will be a plus. Must be a team player and team manager. Excellent Presentation skills will be a plus
- Educational Qualification : Minimum 15 years of full-time education Degree in Engineering will be a plus
- Additional Information : Knowledge and experience in Groovy Language. Experience in Agile methodology
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
SAP Governance Risk & Compliance GRC Application Developer
Multiplatform Front End Development React Application Developer
Informatica PowerCenter Application Developer
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.