Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Create Technical design, independently code, unit test, and deploy various components of IBM Sterling Commerce OMS like services -Perform Database design for custom components -Support various phases of testing in Agile delivery Apply strong design, development, and troubleshooting skills to deliver quality work -Custom APIs, transactions, events, user exits, DB extensions etc -Take initiative to research new concepts, and technologies quickly Technical
- Professional Attributes : -Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment -Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment -Desire to work in an information systems environment -Excellent communication written and oral and interpersonal skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- Additional Information : Open to travel - short term and long term
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.