Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
At Accenture Creative, we’re the lucky ones. We get to work with some of the world’s most interesting content, ideas and innovations from Accenture, that literally change the way the world works and lives. In many cases we are bringing new thinking to our global audience, and our job is to make it simple, easy, human and compelling.
So why you?
Simple. You are excited by collaborating with multi-disciplined creative folk. Working in electronic and digital formats comes naturally to you. Your design work is already smart and compelling, but you are as keen to learn as you are to contribute in the team.
Your basic skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Confidence to work independently or in a group
• Skills in managing people, projects and resources
• Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills as well as the ability to inspire the design and meet deadlines
• Proficient use of InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
• Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
• Incorporate feedback and take/give direction well
• Team player with strong communication and presentation skills
• The foresight to put themselves in the shoes of the user
• Meticulous attention to detail
• 5+ years of relevant experience
The specific details of the Creative Designer’s role do vary, but common activities include:
• Familiarising yourself with the campaign and target audience,
• Collaborating with our Creative team to make the work great
• Interacting with internal marketing clients and other members of the team
• Maintaining high standards and ensuring only the best work is released to the client
• Oversee design projects, from conception to delivery
• Design original pieces, including illustrations and infographics
• Review junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
• Refine images, fonts and layouts using graphic design software
• Apply typography techniques
• Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
• Liaise with marketing and design teams to ensure deadlines are met
Please note, in order to consider your application, we do require a portfolio of your relevant work.
"Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other basis as protected by applicable law"
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
New Associate-Creative Services
Marketing & Communications
Senior Analyst-Digital Marketing
Marketing & Communications
Visual Design Marketing & Communications Practitioner
Marketing & Communications
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.