Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Software Development Engineer
- Project Role Description :Analyze, design, code and test multiple components of application code across one or more clients. Perform maintenance, enhancements and/or development work.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Business objects data services with LSMW 2:Hands on SAP BODS, MSSQL, LSMW , SAP S/4 HANA, SAP ECC 2 SAP BODS data migration experience with SAP S/4 HANA and load methods like IDOC , BAPI, LSMW etc 3 Have a functional understanding of the data migration project, especially FICO, SD, PP and MM 4 Have a good ABAP knowledge and MDG knowledge
- Technical Experience : 1 Should have experience on Data Migration 2 Should be able to estimate the changes 3 Should have BODS knowledge 4 Should be able to review design and code 5 Good to have SAP knowledge with prior Data Migration experience 6 Should able to Manage and coordinate with different stake holders 7 Manage Risk and escalation
- Professional Attributes : 1 Strong written and verbal communication skills 2 Strong analytical skills 3 Strong interpersonal skills to work with internal external stakeholders across geographies 4 Ability to manage client expectations, foresee risks and develop leaders within the team
- Educational Qualification : 15 years of regular course
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.