Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : -Independently drive conversations on requirements from Customers and plans, design, implement, test, and document integration processes varying in levels of complexity for integration Solution design in Coupa procurement environment -Proven ability to manage projects, lead discovery and build cycles, and work in a collaborative team environment -Develop test plan specifications, test and debug processes according to plan Support in Coupa for buyer/supplier transaction integrations
- Technical Experience : -Must have a minimum of 10 15 years of hands-on working experience on at least 4 full lifecycle projects on end to end Coupa integration around supplier integration/ Accounts code/ Invoicing -Architecting, designing and implementing a robust data model and integration framework between ERP systems SAP, Oracle etc and Coupa modules -Understanding of Coupa Functional modules -Basic ERP Domain Knowledge SAP / ORACLE/Peoplesoft -Understanding of Middleware integration Mulesoft, Oracle fusion
- Professional Attributes : -Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environmen -Proven ability to build, manage and foster a team-oriented environment Multinational exposure is preferred -Desire to work in an information systems environment -Excellent communication written and oral
- Educational Qualification : -Bachelor of Engineering , MBA preferred -Background in procurement chain systems -Coupa Certificati
- Additional Information : -Open to travel - short term and long term -Willingness to learn new technologies
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.