Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 installation, configuration, customization and design Sailpoint 2 Ability to Setup, Troubleshoot Configure sailpoint integration with diff systems 3 Able to quickly onboard application and migrating users 4 Ability to build java bean shell, work flow, JML, custom rules etc
- Technical Experience : 1 Ability to Install, Troubleshoot Configure DB, Application Server, Identity Tool 2 Installation configuration of various Standard system using Standard connectors using Sailpoint 3 Hands on expertise with customization by developing custom code using Java 4 Basic Java/J2EE hands on development
- Professional Attributes : 1 Quick learner, team player and self-starter 2 Good Articulation and presentation skills
- Educational Qualification : BE or MCA or MSc with Good Computer Science Background with good academic record of 65 and above
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.