Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Consulting Practitioner
- Project Role Description :Research, gather and analyze information. Identify develop and support the overall implementation.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience in design and implementation of Data Protection technologies like DLP, Database/File/Email Encryption or Data Masking Test Data 2 Masking/Dynamic Data Masking, Imperva Secure Sphere DAM, Veritas Data Insight DI, Netskope CASB, Crowd Strike, Cloud Security, Microsoft MIP Azure RMS 3 Should have good knowledge of System Development Methodologies and have experience across system development stages
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience integrating data protection solutions with other security solutions and business intelligence solutions 2 Strong security fundamentals 3 Good knowledge of cloud solutions for data protection 4 Preferred products skills: DLP: Symantec DLP Veritas Data Insight Imperva Secure Sphere DAM Netskope CASB CrowdStrike Cloud Security Data classification Protection 5 Lead, capture and assure our clients security requirements 6 Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Professional Attributes : 1 Experience working in client environment as individual contributor and in teams 2 Self-motivated 3 Good oral and written communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.