Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Solution Architect
- Project Role Description :Support sales teams to shape and sell new deals, particularly in assessing and resolving client security problems and proposing solutions. Represent the security aspects for the client during the sales cycle.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Experience in design and implementation of Data Protection technologies like DLP, Database/File/Email Encryption or Data Masking Test Data 2 Masking/Dynamic Data Masking, Imperva Secure Sphere DAM, Veritas Data Insight DI, Netskope CASB, Crowd Strike, Cloud Security, Microsoft MIP Azure RMS 3 Should have good knowledge of System Development Methodologies and have experience across system development stages 4Experience integrating data protection solutions with other security solutions
- Technical Experience : 1 professionals with Data Loss Prevention DLP, Imperva Secure Sphere DAM, Veritas Data Insight DI, Netskope CASB, Crowd Strike, Cloud Security, Microsoft MIP Azure RMS skills with experience around 7 yrs to 10 yrs 2 Strong security fundamentals Good knowledge of cloud solutions for data protection Preferred products skills: DLP: Symantec DLP Veritas Data Insight Imperva Secure Netskope CASB CrowdStrike Cloud Security Data classification Protection
- Professional Attributes : 1 Troubleshooting and problem-solving skills Inclined to learn new technologies and willing to go extra mile to gain knowledge in other products 2 Experience working in client environment as individual contributor and in teams 3 Self-motivated 4 Good oral and written communication skills
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.