Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Program/Project Management Lead
- Project Role Description :Develop and execute activities related to end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirements through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution of deliverables.
- Management Level :7
- Work Experience :12-15 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A:Coordinate with client Tech Lead to align Accenture and client workplans for dependencies and milestones B:Reponsible for overseeing the overall implementation and is the owner of the master project plan C:Coordinate with client Tech Lead to gain and track client signoffs for technology projects deliverables D:Work with client Tech Lead to schedule and run regular overall project status meetings and RAID log review calls
- Technical Experience : A:8 years of experience managing programs, projects, and teams B:6 years with previous experience working on BPS mobilizations C:Experience at working with Mobilization team and account leads to analyze issues and risks and work through approach and strategy to resolve or mitigate D:Preferred experience working with Accenture Operations and supporting technology teams eg delivery factories, sales teams, OATLs, et
- Professional Attributes : A:Japanese expert level Primary/Native language B:English expert level C:Strong project management skills, specifically proven experience on BPS Mobilizations D:Well-developed risk analysis and mitigation skills
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.