Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Lead
- Project Role Description :Lead the effort to design, build and configure applications, acting as the primary point of contact.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Design, develop and test Allegro custom data models, views, classes and message events 2 Designing and developing Allegro extensions using Allegro Class Events, Class Method and NET web service API 3 Participate in quality management activities to test and validate Allegro extensions 4 Help debug and troubleshoot Web Services 5 AWS Solution Architect / Developer Associate certify
- Technical Experience : 1 Minimum 3 years of hands-on experience designing and developing Allegro extensions Data Model, Visual Model 2 Minimum 3-5 years of experience in designing and developing codes using CNET and MS SQL 3 Candidate should have Allegro Development Data Model, Visual model, CNET, MS SQL, Soap Web Service, RESTful Web Service, GitLab 4 Experience in troubleshooting Web Services 5 Should experience in ETRM, CTRM, GAS, SCHEDULING, TRADING
- Professional Attributes : Excellent communication skills Excellent team player
- Educational Qualification : BE/MCA
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.