Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :11
- Work Experience :2.5-4 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Will be Involved in defining the process required for data migration across all functional work streams, will identify data to be transitioned from source systems to S/4 HANA Master data and transactional data of all work streams to be created/uploaded/transferred Develop core data migration deliverables technical assets, Tuning jobs for high volume and complex transformation scenarios, support the testing throughout the data migration test cycles, Full life cycle experience of the data migra
- Technical Experience : BODS Consultant with 4 years of overall experience and at least 2 years of BODS Implementation experience Should have good Expertise working with BODS 4 x Integration with Non-SAP Sources, SAP ECC and HANA Knowledge of Data Quality and cleansing Management of risks associated with Data Migration, Understanding of data modelling, Strong data-migration Background with hands-on experience with data migration using SAP BODS with IDOCs, BAPIs LSMW, LTMC, SAP Migration Cockpit
- Professional Attributes : Good communication and client handling skills Good co-ordination and organizing skills with client business process owners/leads and with the team/cross team members Ability to handle and manage the escalations Responsive attitude and Timely crisp status reporting
- Educational Qualification : BTech/MTech
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.