Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. We combine unmatched experience and specialized capabilities across more than 40 industries - powered by the world's largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. With 514,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries, Accenture brings continuous innovation to help clients improve their performance and create lasting value across their enterprises. Visit us at www.accenture.com
Corporate Functions—including Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing Communications, and Workplace Solutions-- powers Accenture’s people across industries and functions to keep our business leading in the New. Join the heart and soul of Accenture, partnering with our extraordinary people to bring innovation into every organization.
Support local HR teams, offer knowledge as subject matter expert for all HR policies. Support local HR teams, in managing sensitive employee situations and to review instances of employee misconduct, including investigating and recommending disciplinary action. Responsible for the delivery and deployment of ER programs. The Specialist will drive the transformational ER projects in alignment with the ER agenda. The role involves end to end program management, change management, stakeholder management as well as related internal and external communication
• Act as a policy counsel and subject matter expert for all HR policies to the HR representatives
• Support local HR teams in managing sensitive employee situations and to review instances of employee misconduct, including investigating and recommending disciplinary action weighing the extent of violation, fairness of action and local employment laws
• Assist the Corporate Investigations team in reviewing Business Ethics Line matters and conducting local employee investigations
• Assess policy issues in regard to legal risk; work with legal advisors to ensure compliance to and understanding legislation
• Proactively lead the delivery and deployment of new ER Practices and review/redefine existing ones
• Ensure continuous improvement by actively identifying gaps, proposing and implementing changes and innovative solutions
• Develop metrics and leverage on analytics to track progress of ER programs and create comprehensive review decks for Leadership team
• Build and maintain online repository of knowledge updates best practices for easy access and retrieval
Knowledge and Skill Requirements:
• Requires analysis and solving of moderately complex problems. Typically creates new solutions, leveraging and, where needed, adapting existing methods and procedures.
• Requires understanding of the strategic direction set by senior management as it relates to team goals.
• Program Management and designing
• Data Analytics and Interpretation
• Stakeholder Management &Team Management
• Strong Business Acumen.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU:
You’ll benefit from our network of global communities and collaborative culture that will help you build technical and functional skills and capabilities. And because we serve more than 40 industries globally, you’ll have the opportunity to develop valuable industry-specific expertise.
o The scale of our capabilities and client engagements—and the unique way we innovate, operate and deliver value—will give you the opportunity to deepen your existing skills even as you help create the latest technology trends.
o You’ll have access to leading-edge technology.
CALL TO ACTION:
If you have a desire to help the world’s leading companies and governments, now’s the time to join the world’s largest and most diversified group of technology, business process and consulting professionals. Be part of a dynamic team of collaborative experts, and help us improve the way the world works and lives.
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Total Rewards COE – Global Benefits Associate Manager+
Total Rewards Strategic Change Manager
Total Rewards COE – Global Benefits Manager-Strategy+
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 500,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.