Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :DevOps Engineer
- Project Role Description :Responsible for building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure utilizing knowledge in continuous integration, delivery, and deployment (CI/CD), Cloud technologies, Container Orchestration and Security. Build and test end-to-end CI/CD pipelines, ensuring that systems are safe against security threats.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : 1 Deploying, configuring, and managing cloud architecture and technologies on AWS EC2, ECS, Lambda, CloudFront, Dynamo and third party CDNs 2 Overall responsibility for the day-to-day operations of managing Cloud Services including software deployment and upgrades, system administration, monitoring, incident resolution, problem management, configuration and change management, security management and monitoring, capacity planning, disaster recovery and routine update of services
- Technical Experience : 1 Experience in SQL and NOSQL Databases architecture, setup and troubleshooting 2 Familiar with or ability to learn easily the following languages: Python, Bash scripting, PHP, NodeJS
- Professional Attributes : 1 One year previous experience on AWS MediaConnect, MediaLive, MediaPackager and Mediaconvert services 2 Previous experience of AVS for internal recruits 3 Previous experience of running video platforms /infrastructure
- Educational Qualification : M Tech/B Tech
- Additional Information : 1 AWS certification 2 Experience on common web application architectures Apache, Varnish, Tomcat
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Commerce Functional
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Operations Functional
SAP EWM Extended Warehouse Management
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.