Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Designer
- Project Role Description :Assist in defining requirements and designing applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A Administration of a ServiceNow instance including the delegation of groups, modification of CMS, workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions. B Configure Workflows in the ServiceNow platform. C Resolving ad hoc challenges including break fix. Work with release and version upgrades.
- Technical Experience : A- Good understanding of ServiceNow Development Platform including, but not limited to ITSM, Custom Development, ITOM Exposure on complete ITSM and ITIL support process especially in areas of Service Design, Service Transition and Service Operation. B Worked with 3rd party integrations using REST, SOAP. D Minimum 5 years experience supporting the administration, configuration development of the tool
- Professional Attributes : A Excellent written and verbal communication skills. B Good analytical skills along with Project management and time-management skills. C Strong problem solving skills. D Teamwork and team building skills.
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree in Computer Science/IT/Engineering or related field
- Additional Information : Mandatory : Certified ServiceNow ITSM Fundamentals Optional Certified ServiceNow ITOM / GRC, ITAM
We have been alerted to the existence of fraudulent messages asking job seekers to set up payment to cover various costs associated with establishing employment at Accenture. No one is ever required to pay for employment at Accenture. If you are contacted by someone asking for payment, please do not respond, and contact us at email@example.com immediately.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Life at Accenture
Work where you're inspired to explore your passions and where your talents are nurtured and cultivated. Innovate with leading-edge technologies on some of the coolest projects you can imagine.
Learn more about Accenture
Our more than 600,000 people in more than 120 countries, combine unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities.