Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Security Architect
- Project Role Description :Define the security architecture, ensuring that it meets the business requirements and performance goals.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : a Perform penetration testing for, web, API, mobile apps, cloud testing, Container/ Kubernetesand social-engineering assessments bExperience on DevSecOps environment is an added advantage cRecognize and safely utilize attacker tools, tactics, and procedures d Develop scripts, tools, or methodologies to enhance Mandiants red teaming processes
- Technical Experience : a Experience on both commercial and open source tools Cenzic Hailstorm, Burpsuite, metasploit, Checkmarx, AppScan, WebInspect, Fortify, Nessus, nmap, sqlmap, OWASP ZAP b Knowledge of Secure SDLC and Security standards like OWASP, CWE, NIST, OSSTMM c Understanding of OWASP top 10 and mitigation techniques
- Professional Attributes : Expect to have good verbal and written communication and a good team player
- Educational Qualification : BE / MTECH
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.