Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : Design and Development software for Embedded systems using CPP/C programming language - Exposure in Automotive, Point of Sale, Medical equipment, Aerospace or similar areas
- Technical Experience : A, 7 years experience in CPP/C Programming - Experience in Communication protocols - Experience in Embedded Operating systems/RTOS Embedded Linux, QNX, FreeRTOS or similar - Experience in Unit testing using tools like Gtest, vectorcast or similar - Experience in configuration management tool Git, B,SVN, Clearcase or others - Experience in Requirement managmeent tool DOORS, Siemens Polarion or others - C,Experience in Agile practice - Experience in adopting standard practices/ Coding guideline
- Professional Attributes : Good communication skill
- Educational Qualification : BE or any engineering degree
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.