Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :10
- Work Experience :4-6 years
- Work location :Pune
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Capable of leading the team B: Ability to help shape the backlog into a solution working with the BA and PO C: Peer code reviews D: Capable of managing a diverse set of Stakeholders PO, SA, Business, Tech, etc
- Technical Experience : A: At least 4-5 years of relevant experience in Spring boot, Java, Maven/Gradle B: Java 8, Spring boot, Microservices, AWS, Docker, REST, and BDD via CI/CD, Tomcat, and API design C: Hands-on experience in design, build, and configuration of applications to meet business process and application requirements in a squad using Scrum/Kanban A strong background in designing and developing RESTful APIs within a microservices architecture inc using Java Spring boot
- Professional Attributes : A: Quick learner and enthusiast in learning new technologies B: Good team player with good communication skills with client
- Educational Qualification : Btech/Mtech
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.