Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :Application Developer
- Project Role Description :Design, build and configure applications to meet business process and application requirements.
- Management Level :8
- Work Experience :8-10 years
- Work location :Bengaluru
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Key Responsibilities : A: Assisting in testing process in order to discover errors and issues in business processes, documentation or users lack of experience B: Understanding business requirement and fit-gap analysis C: Extension of new company codes to existing RE-FX solution D: Manage team of 3-4 members and take ownership of deliverables and deadlines E: Good to have knowledge and working experience in ADM tools F: Knowledge on Solman and other Project Document tools
- Technical Experience : A: Should have worked in at least one RE-FX IFRS16 implementation project, experienced in all phases of a project B: Should have experience of managing team of above 4 members C: Must have worked in custom RICEFW developments for flexible real estate management D: Overall experience in SAP REFX of minimum 2 years
- Professional Attributes : A: Ability to work independently B: capable of planning his work and able to articulate it into definable tasks 3 Good verbal and written communication skills C: Must have worked in custom RICEFW developments for flexible real estate management D: Overall experience in SA
- Educational Qualification : A: minimum 15 years of full time education
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.