Accenture | Let there be change
We embrace change to create 360-degree value
- Project Role :DevOps Engineer
- Project Role Description :Responsible for building and setting up new development tools and infrastructure utilizing knowledge in continuous integration, delivery, and deployment (CI/CD), Cloud technologies, Container Orchestration and Security. Build and test end-to-end CI/CD pipelines, ensuring that systems are safe against security threats.
- Management Level :9
- Work Experience :6-8 years
- Work location :Mumbai
- Must Have Skills :
- Good To Have Skills :
- Job Requirements :
- Professional Attributes : Strong analytical and problem-solving skills Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate Ability to function well in a high-paced
- Educational Qualification : Bachelors Degree or Technical qualification in Information Technology or Computer Science or relate
- Additional Information : Candidates certified with SAP Commerce certifications will be preferred
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.